Students, Faculty, And Staff Have Many Opportunities To Get Involved At USU. Try One Of These:
- Volunteer with Food Recovery Network, Gleaning Team, or other groups.
- Join the Aggie Sustainability Club for fun DIYs or SOSNR for an activist approach.
- Intern with the Sustainability, Aggie Blue Bikes, or Student Organic Farm.
- Apply for a Student Sustainability Grant.
- Compete in Energy Wars or RecycleMania.
- Take a Sustainability Course or Minor in Sustainability.
- Invite a guest speaker to your class (or volunteer), or use other sustainability resources.
- Use Student Sustainability Grants as part of a class assignment.
- Attend the Planetary Thinking Workshop, or consult with another faculty member who has added sustainability to a course.
- Join the Sustainability Council.