Students, Faculty, And Staff Have Many Opportunities To Get Involved At USU. Try One Of These:
- Join the Aggie Sustainability Club to volunteer and learn fun DIYs.
- Join SOSNR for more of an activist approach.
- Intern with the Sustainability, Aggie Blue Bikes, or Student Organic Farm.
- Apply for a Student Sustainability Grant.
- Compete in Energy Wars or RecycleMania.
- Take a Sustainability Course, or Minor in Sustainability.
- Invite a guest speaker to your class, or use other sustainability resources.
- Use Student Sustainability Grants as part of a class assignment.
- Attend the Planetary Thinking Workshop, or consult with another faculty member who has added sustainability to a course.
- Join the Sustainability Council.