True Blue Reuse Store is a USU thrift store ran through the Student Sustainabilty Office. Make donations in the store for store credit, or donate at the end of the school year. Great stuff. Great prices. Great cause.
- Diverts items from the landfill by collecting donations from students during move-out.
- Prevents resource consumption by selling donated items to students.
- Raises funds to support sustainability efforts.
How Do I Get Involved?
- Donate clean, reusable, functional items to True Blue Reuse Sale!
- Contact for additional information.