BGG Frequently Asked Questions
All USU undergraduate and graduate students on the Logan campus can apply for a grant. Proposals can be made by individuals or student teams; cross-disciplinary teams and projects are strongly encouraged.
- Program coordinator/director of Student Sustainability Office
- ENVS Sustainable Communities Extension Specialist
- Sustainability Council Chair
- Two faculty/staff members appointed by the Sustainability Council Chair
- Eight student members-one from each of the eight colleges selected by that college’s academic senator
- Three Student Sustainability Office interns
The group meets once a semester to review student presentations and vote on which proposals to fund. Preference is given to projects that demonstrate the greatest reduction in USU’s environmental impact for the least cost.
- Cover Page
- Proposal Description
- Optional Components: Letters of Support, Other Supporting Materials
After submitting a proposal, you will present your idea to the BGG Student Grant Committee, which votes on which proposals to fund.