We can’t wait to see your ideas to show what USU is doing to become a better place for current and future Aggies. For more information, contact Alexi Lamm.
- Create a witty or provocative message that tells everyone about your favorite sustainable aspect of USU in 60 seconds. Topic ideas include (but aren't limited to) water bottle refilling stations, discounts for reusing your mug, Aggie Blue Bikes, how to use Zimride, wind turbine at the LAEP house, Student Sustainability Grants, etc. Entrants may add a 10-second title or credit screen for a maximum of 70 seconds.
- Ensure the information you include is accurate (or we can’t use your video)!
- Original video, music, and images are accepted. Entrant-generated parodies of pop culture and movies are welcomed and encouraged. Clips, music, or images must original or licensed and attributed appropriately under Creative Commons or public domain with written proof. Copyrighted material may only be used if you own the copyright. Plagiarism will be disqualified.
- Individuals or teams of current USU students may enter.
- Videos may be submitted in a 16x9 or 4x3 aspect ratio.
- Videos must be captioned. For tips on captioning visit ncdae.org or youtube.com.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, and winners must provide the original file in AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, or WMV. The YouTube description title cannot exceed 35 characters, and the body cannot exceed 60 characters.
- Submit your video entry online at usu.edu by Dec. 10, 2018, 11:59 PM MST.
- Once submitted, you retain ownership of your intellectual property. You also grant Utah State University the right to use it in advertising. Model releases will be required from winning videos.
- Prizes will be awarded for (1) best overall, (2) best how-to video, (3) best video to show a future Aggie, and (4) people’s choice.
Submit Your 60 Seconds of Sustainability Here