Students, faculty, and staff have many opportunities to get involved at USU.
Try one of these:
2. Apply for a Blue Goes Green and Clear the Air Grant.
4. Compete in the Energy Wars
5. Borrow a bike or work on your own at Aggie Blue Bikes.
6. Join the Utah Conservation Corps.
7. Commit to Take the Challenge or Graduation Pledge.
8. Teach or take a sustainability course, or minor in sustainability.
9. Intern with the Student Sustainability Office, Aggie Blue Bikes, or Student Organic Farm.
10. Join the Sustainability Council