USU now has a Green Office Certification Program! Campus offices can now be recognized for their environmentally sustainable efficient energy, water, and resource use practices. Joining is easy.
1. Contact our Green Office coordinator to express interest in the program.
2. Conduct a pre-audit with our Green Office Survey.
3. Our Green Office Coordinator will assist your office in identifying and addressing the step towards certification.
4. Conduct a post-audit with our Green Office Survey.
5. Get recognized for your efforts!
|Jack Greene (BNR 369)||88%||Gold||S2016|
|ENVS Grad & SOSNR Office||81.9%||Gold||S2016|
|Aggie Blue Bikes||81%||Gold||S2016|
|NR Club Office 112||69.8%||Silver||S2016|
|Student Sustainability Office||69.3%||Silver||S2015|
|Facilities Planning and Design||65.2%||Silver||S2015|
|CEE Graduate Students (ENGR 239)||60.4%||Green||S2016|
|Office of Global Engagement||58%||Green||S2016|
|Student Service Center||52.9%||Green||S2015|