Upcoming Cycling Events
- De-stress for your test
April 25-26, 10 AM-2 PM, Aggie Blue Bikes
- National Bike & Pedestrian Documentation, May 6-10
- Bike to School & Work Week, May 13-17
- National Bike Challenge
May 1- Spetember
contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add events.
National Bike Challenge 2019We are pleased to announce that the bike challenge will be returning to Utah State from May 1st to September 30th. This year the challenge will be hosted on Strava and be entirely based on mileage. Don’t worry if you are not racking up miles for LOTOJA. Every ride you take each month will qualify you for a drawing to win bicycle-themed prizes. Plus all the miles count! Here is what you need to do to get a team going.
- Join the Utah State University Strava Club. You will need to start a Strava account if you do not have one.
- Create or join a team. Designate a team captain to lead or create a club on Strava. Information on creating a club is on Strava's site. Make sure to make the club public so we can track your activity!
- Tell Aggie Blue Bikes your team is cycling! Email email@example.com with the name of your club and the emails of your members. (This is for rewards not spam!)
- Get riding! Every Friday Aggie Blue Bikes will check the clubs recent activity and add up all the miles. We will track them on a spreadsheet and on a chalkboard at the shop for everyone to see. We will post on the USU Club with the standings every Friday too.